Prague, Czech Republic - Vinotekasoft unveils a new major version of Vinoteka, Vinoteka 1.2, the ultimate wine cellar management software for Mac. In a unique and gorgeous interface showing bottles, cellars and tasting notes, Vinoteka brings the best wine cellar management experience to Mac users.
Extremely easy and fun to use, Vinoteka offers a fantastic and realistic environment to manage your references, your bottles (wine, liquors or spirits), recreate your cellar, save your tasting notes and add your own food and wine pairings. The very new feature of Vinoteka, which provides autofilling of some reference fields, provides users with the most advanced technology in terms of wine management.
Customizable and user-friendly, straight-to-the point and nevertheless very professional, Vinoteka is the ultimate companion every wine lover needs. Vinoteka, other than being as intuitive as possible, is based on the lastest Mac OS X Leopard technologies and brings a wealth of high-performing and innovative features. Vinoteka reaches the Apple state-of-art in terms of power and usability. Vinoteka is also from now on fully compatible with the new coming Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
New Features and Enhancements in 1.2:
* Introducing Reference Groups
* Introducing the Reference Smart Edition. Appellation selection could automatically fill the Country, Region, Area and Classification fields. You can also define the Country as main field to trigger the Region, Area, Appellation and Classification fields
* Varietal edition has ben improved
* New appellation and varietal names added
* New Bottle Shape: Malbec and Alsace
* Vinoteka has been localized in Italian and German
* Vinoteka perfeclty runs on the latest Snow Leopard beta version
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Single user licence: $34.90 (USD) or 29.90 Euro (incl. VAT). Family pack: $79.90 or 69.90 Euro (incl. VAT). Business pack: $129.90 or 109.90 Euro (incl. VAT). Go visit our website to discover screencasts and features, as well as Vinoteka’s blog or on Twitter.