Get Paid to Write
We’re looking for talented individuals to contribute articles to Mac101.
If you’re an advanced Macintosh owner with the ability to create quality tutorials, we’ll pay you $25 for your work.
What Do You Get?
That’s not all. Here’s what else you get:
- $25 for every Accepted Tutorial
- Short Bio on every published tutorial for self promotion
- Link to your Website on Every Post Published
- Link to your Twitter on Every Post Published
Submit a Post
Be sure to read through the guidelines if this is your first time.
- We accept Tutorials, Articles, Roundups, and Freebies.
- We will not accept submissions that are posted elsewhere, or resemble content posted elsewhere.
- You may not republish the content posted on Mac101.net on any other website.
- Only use materials you own, or have permission to use in your submission. Use citation where needed.
- The submission should include an HTML document with the complete tutorial, and all of the assets (ie: images, documents, etc) archived together in a .zip file.
- Not all tutorials will be accepted. You may contact us with post concepts if you’d like our thoughts before writing a tutorial.
- If your tutorial is accepted, we will contact you for your personal information (Bio, URL, Twitter, etc) and Paypal information.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission
Post Format and Style Guidelines
We use styles to help our readers parse information, and learning those styles can be quite a task. For this reason, we have just a few simple guidelines that you must adhere to. We’ll handle the rest:
- All images should be less than 600px wide. You may link to larger images (Be sure to attach the larger images instead of using external links)
- If you choose to use Videos in your submission, please send the video with your post so we may upload it ourselves
- Use H3’s to separate steps.